Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Monmartre...Paris"

Ahhh, Paris...


My good friend Efi used to tell me wonderful stories about Paris. We used to plan where we we'd go and which places we would visit. We were students in Manchester then and she had already spent a good six months in this wonderful city. One of the things I remember vividly about her narrations, is the way her face would light up when she was referring to Monmartre. The street vendors and artists, the people passing by. Everything sounded so...magical!


I wish I could tell you this is my portrait being made by a street artist, one beautiful day, in Monmartre. Unfortunately, I never got to travel to Paris...one day I will (hopefully). However, part of the picture is true. This is actually a part of my face. I got no idea who is posing in my 'place' because this photo is a...fotofunia product. If you want to see what you can do with your face and a few PC clicks, just visit the link and enjoy!

Hm and tomorrow is Thursday. That means "theme Thursday" and a quite demanding subject, as I recall :-)

Take care now
peace and love
xoxo

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am going to go try that, it looks cool.

My sister went to Paris for her honeymoon and I was (and still am) so jealous!

See you tomorrow...

New Yorker wannabes said...

Paris...honeymoon...I would be super jealous too!! Must be so romantic to be with the person you love in this city :-)

take care
xoxo