I have been tagged by an awesome and dear fellow blogger, Brian Miller. Each of his blog posts is a journey that lasts a few minutes (till you read it) but the words stay with you! You learn and you laugh and you cry and you smile and you think...! Give it a...click and you'll see what I'm talking about!
So...it is awesome being a queen (thank you Brian)! I think-though-that there are pieces of that crown for 7 more people (only?!). OK there are some rules before I start handing out the pieces (and remember the central crown jewel is...mine! Heh heh kidding).
1. list 7 things that make you awesome (hmmm that is tough:)
2. Pass the award to 7 bloggers that I love (hmmm that's tougher...I love so many!)
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too and link back the Queen (in this case a king:) who tagged you. (OK that's easy if I survive the first two:)
Get ready for awesome-ness lol
The seven things I like...about me (wait isn't this a song title...sort of?)
1) I like the fact that I managed to be surrounded by so many...awesome people. My family, friends and blogger friends are cool, honest, great, loving, caring people. So lucky to have that...it's awesome :)
2) I like the fact that I never betray a person's trust.
3) People say that I have a great voice and ask me "why don't you sing professionally?". I don't know...is that awesome?
4) I like the fact that I sometimes make people laugh with what I say. Laughter for me is what water is for the body. Essential :)
5) I like that people call me sometimes-during my radio show-to tell me a nice thing or a simple hello. Communication is such a great thing!
6) I love...to love! And love is awesome, ain't it?
7) I like the fact that I'm a rule breaker (they're meant to be broken after all). So if any one of my friends is reading this (the ones that know me in real life-or not:), could you fill the 7th spot? Oh and also could you verify facts number 2,3 and 4? Someone? Thank you lol
That's all folks! Now the hard part...tagging time. I'll try to tag people that I think haven't been tagged (if you have already been tagged, forgive me). If it was up to me I'd tag all the bloggers you see on my reading list lol So here it goes...
Subtorp77: Thank you for the awesome journeys subby!
Lisa: I love your awesome blog and the issues you raise!
Leah: The weather in...her blog is always warm, sunny and awesome!
The lair of the Silver Fox: Have you read his awesome writings? No? I think it's time to start :)
Mouse: The pictures, the quotes, the writing... they're awesome and beyond!
Liza: The company this blog keeps is...awesome!
Tom: This blog's awesome title says "[...] with a Twist", I say "on the rocks" because it...rocks!
This is it! Remember that for me...you are all kings and queens!
Have an...awesome week lol