Monday, November 7, 2011

Till next time : )

It has been a while since I last updated this blog. This is the 96th and final post to let my fellow bloggers know that I will not be posting anything else here, anymore.

It has been great reading your blogs and commenting on your wonderful thoughts, photos and videos.

For anyone interested out there...you can find me here!

Thank you blogger for offering me a great year of adventure in the blogiverse. Thank you followers for commenting on my posts with such kind words.

Till next time I wish for you all...


Love,
M.

1 comment:

The Silver Fox said...

Came here after reading on my own blog about when you sent me an award back in 2009. I was wondering how you've been. Now I discover you ended your blog years ago! Hope you've been well since then...